Do you know your smile goes through a serious of changes as you age? Well, it’s true! Time can cause our teeth to fade in color or become stained from foods through the years. Furthermore, as we age, our gums could have an increased risk of gum disease, making it vital to brush and floss regularly to keep our smile healthy and gum disease at bay.
Our dentist, Dr. Ryan Hong, is happy to help you with your smile’s needs and care. Additionally, our team at Anaheim Hills Family Dental in Anaheim Hills, California, is excited to provide you with the care and information you need to keep your smile healthy as you age.
Here are some basic facts on aging and your oral health:
– Easy tools to use: Water flossers and electric toothbrushes are easy to operate tools for your oral health care.
– Healthy lifestyle: Avoid products and habits that can damage your smile as you get older, including drugs or tobacco.
– Brushing: Through effective toothbrush care, you can continue to keep your smile clean and free of debris as you age.
– Flossing: As you age, focus on using safe interdental cleaning tools every day.
– Routine checkups: Don’t forget to visit our dentist for routine checkups and examinations to look for any damage that may be occurring.
– Healthy diet: A healthy diet with nutritious foods and drinks may be essential for your aging oral health care.
Your oral health is an important asset in your everyday life. To help you with maintaining your oral health, our team is eager to assist you. So, call us today at (714) 998-2553 to make an appointment. We look forward to treating your smile and oral health needs.