Do you know the ideal steps to positive oral health? Are you aware how easy it is to keep your smile in beautiful shape? Sometimes, life can get complicated. Luckily, the basics of keeping our smile healthy are actually quite simple. To remind you the basics of positive oral hygiene, our dentist, Dr. Ryan Hong with Anaheim Hills Family Dental in Anaheim Hills, California, is happy to share this list of intel with you:
– If you brush your teeth twice every day, you will be less likely to suffer from poor oral hygiene.
– Always clean between your teeth. They should be done every day with a highly reliable tool such as a dental flosser.
– To keep your smile safe, eliminate smoking from your life.
– Cleaning your smile includes always visiting your dentist for any help you may have with your oral health.
– Lower your risk of tooth decay and cavities by eating a nutritious and healthy diet.
– Mouthwash is a highly effective tool that can be used to keep your oral hygiene in check.
– Professional cleanings from your dentist, known as bi-annual cleanings, are effective for eliminating debris and plaque buildup that may be present on your teeth.
With these steps in your life, you can keep your smile’s health on a healthy track throughout your lifetime. If you are in need of a dental checkup, or if you have questions about your oral health, please call us at (714) 998-2553 today. Our team stands ready to take your call and help you in any way we can.