Many people are not confident of their smiles because their teeth have darkened or yellowed over time. So, whether you’d like to remove staining from coffee or tea or whether you’d like to counteract the natural aging process of your teeth, we’re here to help you!
The shading of teeth can be affected by many factors. The following can cause discoloration in the teeth:
– The use of tobacco products
– The natural aging process of the teeth
– Drinking dark drinks
– Eating foods with a dark or bright pigment
– The buildup of plaque and tartar
– The ingestion of too much fluoride when the teeth are forming
– Trauma or injury to the teeth
There are many great reasons why people decide to whiten their teeth, including:
– To boost their self-esteem and confidence
– In preparation for a special occasion like a class reunion, job interview, or wedding
– To make a great first impression
– To reverse years of staining and yellowing
Before making the decision to brighten your teeth, consult with our dentist in Anaheim Hills, California. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Ryan Hong, contact Anaheim Hills Family Dental at (714) 998-2553 today!